7.19.2006

Puh-tay-toes or Puh-tah-toes?

Favorite and Favourite.

Old and Olde.

Through and Thru.

Night and Nite.

I found a new one the other day, though. I've heard of "Shop" and "Shoppe" but never...


"Shoppee"? Huh?


Located in the heart of beautiful Charlack, MO is the world famous John's Butcher Shoppee. Is this a misprint or an intentional mispelling? Perhaps Butcher John isn't a great speller or the sign maker thought he'd play a little trick on Johnny.

I think what makes the whole thing a little stranger is the creepy look on the butcher guy's face as he wields his meat cleaver above his head and points at his unsuspecting victim below....

Moral of the story: I got nothin'... I guess there's really no moral to the story... Oh, well.

3 comments:

Blogarita said...

Colorful/colourful pics/pix like that really add something to your blogge.

I'm off to the theater/theatre now...

Dave Morris said...

Blogarita always beats me to the good comments... so... what she said.

V said...

Missouri, the Shoppee State. ;)