3.10.2011

This is only a test...

Spring break - the sky is cloudy, the temp is below 40-degrees, and I can't keep up with the mess that the children continue to create as I do everything in my power to clean.

It is days like today that I am reminded how grateful I am to be a working mother. I'm sorry if that sounds crass or unappreciative... But, not even a week into our two-week break, I'm about ready to beg to go back...

Excuse me - I have to go put the almost-3-year-old back in bed for his nap.

....Now where was I?

Ah, yes... Patience. Or lack thereof.

I love my children. More than life itself. But this ...

Hang on - infant playing with fireplace poker.

Cool. Soot all over her hands and shirt. Awesome.

Tell me again how I'm supposed to do dishes/laundry/make dinner with only a single hand or being interrupted every 36 seconds? I had great plans for everything I was going to do over break. So far, I think I've gone backward. And if the older one refuses to nap, how will I ever get anything crossed off the list?

And whoever decided that 1:30 p.m. was a perfect time to set off the sirens for the state-wide tornado drill, thanks for that. Because Sparky was almost asleep, but... no longer.



7 comments:

Mishka said...

You definitely have your hands full...good luck with your list this break. I hope you make a dent in it. It can be hard but you can do it!!!

Jennifer said...

Yes, many of us slowly go insane doing just this.

FX said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
scfinder said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
قمم التميز said...

شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء
شركة صيانة منازل بالدمام و الخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالخبر
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالخبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخبر

abo-bder said...



شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن
شركة تنظيف بالظهران
شركة تنظيف براس تنورة

Hữu Tú Trương said...

Nice blog !!!
thanks for sharing
Thiet ke nha dep
biet thu dep
Nha pho dep
thiet ke noi that chung cu